To view this low mileage, frugal diesel wagon, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar;
Advantages of buying from us
* 2-year warranty
* Free delivery Germany-wide
* All our vehicles come with a fresh safety inspection
* 99% Approval on financing - regardless of credit (Min down $1000)
Comments: A TRULY AWESOME 3 SERIES DIESEL WAGON WITH VERY LOW MILEAGE FOR BEING A DIESEL, THESE ENGINES LAST FOREVER AND THAT TO WITH FUEL CONSUMPTION BETTER THAN HYBRIDS. EXCELLENT EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR, SUPER GLOSSY PAINT. VERY WELL KEPT. GREEN STICKER ON EMISSIONS.
2 YR. WARRANTY AND DELIVERY TO YOUR DOORSTEP!
TAX-FREE TO ID CARDHOLDERS!
Car Information and Installed Features:
MILEAGE 152,000 KMS, 95,000 MLS
E series E91
Power 130 KW, 177 HORSEPOWER
Transmission STEPTRONIC AUTOMATIC
Upholstery BEIGE CLOTH
Prod.date 7 MARCH, 2008
DIESEL PARTICLE FILTER (DPF)
PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (PDC)
DYNAMIC TRACTION CONTROL (DTC)
STEPTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
ALL WHEEL ANTI LOCK BRAKES
FACTORY ALARM WITH REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
BMW ALUMINUM RIMS
DETACHABLE TRAILER HITCH
ALUMINUM INTERIOR TRIM
POWER SLIDE/TILT PANORAMA ROOF
LEATHER MULTIFUNCTIONAL STEERING WHEEL
FRONT AND REAR ARMRESTS
BMW ADVANTAGE PACKAGE
CONTROL UNIT COP
BMW PROFESSIONAL AM/FM/CD PLAYER
Advantages of diesel engines;
1) Diesels get great mileage. They typically deliver 25 to 30 percent better fuel economy than similarly performing gasoline engines. Diesels also can deliver as much or more fuel economy than traditional gasoline-electric hybrids, depending on the models involved and whatever rapidly developing automotive technology achieves.
2) Diesel fuel is one of the most efficient and energy dense fuels available today. Because it contains more usable energy than gasoline, it delivers better fuel economy.
3) Diesels have no spark plugs or distributors. Therefore, they never need ignition tune-ups.
4) Diesel engines are built more ruggedly to withstand the rigors of higher compression. Consequently, they usually go much longer than gas-powered vehicles before they require major repairs. Diesels hold the longevity record with several vehicles clocking more than 900,000 miles on their original engines! You may not want to hang onto the same vehicle for 900,000 miles, but longevity and dependability like that can sure help with trade-in and resale values.
5) Because of the way it burns fuel, a diesel engine provides far more torque to the driveshaft than does a gasoline engine. As a result, most modern diesel passenger cars are much faster from a standing start than their gas-powered counterparts. What’s more, diesel-powered trucks, SUVs, and cars also can out-tow gas-powered vehicles while still delivering that improved fuel economy.
PLEASE VIEW OUR COMPLETE INVENTORY AT THE FOLLOWING LINK;
DO NOT CONTACT US THROUGH BOOKOO
CONTACT US THROUGH OUR EMAIL:
WE REFRAIN FROM BOOKOO CORRESPONDENCE DUE TO SCAMMERS/SPAMMERS